Participate with Industry Experts in a Meaningful Dialogue about “The Evolution of Intellectual Property and Contract Management in the Digital Age”
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012
Where: IBM’s Client Briefing Center, 590 Madison Avenue, 3rd floor, New York, NY
A media company’s ability to quickly onboard content, manage their rights and respond to inquiries is the backbone of any media business. It’s no secret that times are changing. In the past decade alone, the internet, e-books, video on demand, smart phones and tablets have sent most media companies reeling to manage their intellectual property (IP) contracts and content rights.
Technology capabilities that support your enterprise as the media industry evolves and business models change are also adapting to meet these shifting needs. Many are going from being departmental fixes to enterprise solutions that support asset management along with monetization of those assets.
IBM and FADEL have a compelling way of looking at this changing market. We see three distinct areas coming together to enable a full end-to-end view. It’s not just about managing rights and royalties, but also managing contracts across departments, languages, geographies, etc., with a business analytics focus – all integrated to enable your company to turn information into valuable insights.
This session will provide you with opportunities to:
· Hear examples of these trends and how IBM and FADEL are helping media companies capitalize on these challenges
· Discuss the business challenges you’re facing in these areas, share your experiences, and learn from your peers in a Roundtable forum
· Interact with the experts from Marvel, Viacom and others for lessons learned and thought-provoking ideas that you can take back to your company
Are you ready to take advantage of these new opportunities? Please join us to find ways to make the magic happen for your company.
Register Now (space is limited): http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3621514046
8am-9am Breakfast and Networking
9am-9:45am The Key Pillars for Successful IPM and Contract Management
· Intellectual Property Management
· Contracts Management
· Business Analytics
9:45am-10:30am Roundtable with Attendees Moderated by Greg Pizzuti, WW Sales Leader – Media & Entertainment, IBM
10:30am-11:30am Q&A Panel with Media Industry Experts
· Glenn Magala, CIO, Marvel
· Ray Topkis, VP of Applications Development, Viacom/MTV Networks
· Tarek Fadel, CEO, FADEL
· Chris Rodriguez, Partner, IBM Global Business Services
· Joe Wikert, General Manager & Publisher, O’Reilly Media
11:30am Adjourn and Demos Available