FADEL teams with IBM to enrich the functionality of FADEL IPM Suite Analytics with Watson’s cloud-based analytics platform. Running in the IBM cloud, distribution rights data points and corresponding royalties captured by IPM Suite are analyzed and correlated within Watson Analytics, giving companies clear visibility into their intellectual property information. Trends and correlations generated by Watson Analytics can be used to better monetize intellectual property.
“Our partnership with IBM and our integration with Watson Analytics takes rights and royalties management and IP commerce to the next level, allowing companies to gain unprecedented insight into information they need to better monetize their IP assets,” said Tarek Fadel (@FadelTarek), Founder and CEO of FADEL.
The FADEL and IBM joint offerings bring end-to-end capabilities across the IP Value Chain for ensuring contract compliance, tracking asset rights and financial obligations, enforcing asset rights clearance, managing digital delivery and delivering predictive analytics. Capabilities include:
- Integrated contract management with IBM Emptoris
- Rights management/clearance & royalty management with FADEL
- Federated search across asset libraries with IBM Watson Explorer
- Content management with IBM FileNet and Box
- Digital distribution with IBM Aspera
- Business analytics with IBM Cognos & IBM Watson Analytics
to schedule a one-on-one session with FADEL.