For 36 years Licensing Expo has connected the world’s most influential entertainment, character, fashion, art and corporate brand owners and agents with consumer goods manufacturers, licensees and retailers. This year, the company that builds the software to track and manage all of the associated rights and royalties will be in attendance at booth A106 with Rights & Royalty Management advocate, License Man.
FADEL is a pioneer in the rights and royalties space, entering the market in 2003 to simplify intellectual property (IP) management for both licensees and licensors. Our portfolio of cloud-based software and expert services enable businesses to efficiently and effectively manage contract rights, royalties, and digital asset rights clearance. We have become the trusted authority for the tracking and monetization of IP usage by empowering IP Commerce end-to-end – from negotiation to payment. http://www.licensingexpo.com/
Visit booth A106 at Licensing Expo and learn more!
- Gain complete visibility into data for better negotiating power
- Get notifications for licensing violations
- Meet financial obligations such as minimum guarantees
- Automate royalty calculations and generate statements
- Optimize revenue & be audit ready with robust, on-demand reporting
- Protect, manage and monetize your IP for new distribution channels
- Properly enforce licensing terms and calculate financials
- Prevent the underpayment of inbound royalties
- Empower forecasting for future costs and revenues
- Eliminate accounting & legal costs for contract reviews, disputes & litigation