The FADEL team is growing globally, and we are looking to attract experienced closers to our sales team. This is an individual contributor role.
We are looking for someone with a tenacity to bring in new business, a passion for building a business in the fast-moving software space. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up like culture.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells FADEL IPM Suite and ARC products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Leads prospect through sales process, successfully closes deals.
New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of ERP and/or SaaS software sales experience
- Proven track record of closing deals and attaining sales quotas
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Must be a hunter, the ability to open new accounts and develop new relationships is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred