The Solutions Consultant will lead and take ownership of discovery analysis activities regarding customers’ royalty management, deal management and payment processing workflows; rights management and digital asset rights tracking workflows.
- Design proposed solutions utilizing proprietary royalty and rights management software.
- Configure the demonstration instances in the AWS cloud environment (customized to prospect’s needs) and perform product demonstrations tailored to each prospect’s royalty, payment, content and rights management workflow.
- Take ownership of building and enhancing FADEL’s sales demo environments both functionally and technically.
- Proactively scope the technical solutions required to assess customers’ met and unmet needs.
- Address customer requirements and recommend solutions that maximize value for both customer and the Company.
- Work closely with internal resources (product management and development) to align solution design with customers’ intellectual property management business requirements.
- Pursue additional business development opportunities within each customer’s ecosystem. (Recommend up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to proactively meet existing customer’s needs.)
- Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alert the sales team to potential risks of deal closure.
Rye, New York. Position involves extensive travel to customer sites in the US/Europe.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA in Economics, Computer Science or related quantitative fields
- 1 year of experience using Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management software. 1 year experience must include working with Amazon Web Services environment; Intellectual Property Licensors and Licensees; Intellectual Property SaaS software; business process mapping of calculations and payments of royalty process of licensors and licensees gained with clients; digital asset management systems and connectors; and business process mapping of intellectual property rights management workflow