Business Development Representative - Beirut
FADEL is a fast-growing global B2B SaaS company with a large presence in Beirut. We are expanding our Inside Sales Team after a successful listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM (ticker: FADL). Our software is used by some of the world’s leading multinationals including Marvel, Coca-Cola, and L’Oreal to maximize licensing revenues, improve marketing efficiencies and stay in compliance.
As part of a new BDR team in our modern Beirut office, you will work alongside our product, customer success, HR, and development teams. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at FADEL, you will be expected to build rapport with senior-level decision makers, set meetings, and hand over qualified opportunities to Sales. To effectively represent our company, you will be expected to consistently grow your knowledge of our products and to build your consultative sales skills.
To be a successful candidate you will be interested in pursuing a career in enterprise software sales, demonstrate a high level of accomplishment in your previous academic and professional careers, and have international experience. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact on our company’s growth, we encourage you to apply.
- Gain a deep understanding of our suite of software products
- Learn prospect requirements and pain points to better articulate business value
- Become expert at and maintain sales database and automation tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc.)
- Identify and target Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) accounts most likely to be in a buying cycle leveraging available data sources
- Source new sales opportunities through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn messaging and outreach
- Nurture, qualify and convert leads across the sales lifecycle from lead to opportunity
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve weekly and monthly target quotas (e.g., activity metrics, meetings booked, pipeline)
- Beirut, Lebanon
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience preferably in enterprise software, licensing, publishing, consumer products, media, entertainment, banking and financial services
- Sales experience, ideally with cold calling
- Experience with salestech including Salesforce, Salesloft and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to to deeply understand our software products, value drivers, and sales processes to evolve as an enterprise SaaS seller
- Skills at multitasking, prioritization, and time management
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, including experience communicating complex, technical topics
- English fluency a must and at least one European language highly preferred (French a plus)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent