Channel Sales Representative
The FADEL team is growing globally, and we are looking to attract experienced sellers to our team. This is an individual contributor role.
We are looking for someone with a tenacity to bring in new business, a passion for building a business in the fast-moving software space. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up like culture.
- Sells Rights Cloud by FADEL by leveraging the channel network, developing relationships with partners and co-selling to prospects.
- Manages sales relationships with partners, providing advisory and sales support across the full lifecycle from lead generation to opportunity identification to closing.
- Helps partner sellers to identify and qualify business opportunities by evaluating their position in the industry, their business need and researching and analyzing sales options.
- Works with both FADEL and the partner’s marketing and inside sales teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Delivers sales presentations and product demos to clients as needed during the sales cycle.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles
- 5+ years of SaaS software sales experience
- Proven track record of lead generation, opportunity progression, closing deals and attaining sales quotas
- Must be a hunter, the ability to open new accounts and develop new relationships is required
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred