FADEL to Showcase IP Management Solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
Date: October 25-29, 2015
Location: Moscone Center, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Booth: #3325 Moscone West
FADEL IPM empowers end-to-end IP Management from agreement to reporting to financials. Stop by Booth 3325 Moscone West at Oracle OpenWorld for a demonstration of FADEL IPM Suite.
FADEL IPM Suite is the only software of its kind to integrate tightly with Oracle ERP applications such as Cloud Financials, Order Management and Oracle Contract Management, and will automate, streamline and manage rights and royalties across the IP lifecycle, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Key Oracle integrations with FADEL IPM Suite :
- Extend Oracle Contract Management to manage inbound/outbound rights and royalties associated with licensed IP and ensure contract compliance
- Calculate and manage the financial results of agreements based on incoming sales and usage data – calculating inbound and outbound royalties, generating statements and automating payments directly through to Oracle Financials and Cloud Financials
- Consume Oracle Order Management data associated with the components and parts that are tied to contracts and royalties
- Integrate natively with Oracle Business Intelligence to provide full visibility and analytics across the enterprise
- Underpinned by a full Oracle technology stack on premise or PaaS