Title: ANA Masters of Marketing
Date/Time: October 25 – 28, 2022
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek | 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819
Book a Meeting: CLICK HERE
FADEL is excited to sponsor and attend the 2022 ANA Masters of Marketing at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida!
Ensure your content is consistent, compliant and on brand! As marketers, brand managers and agencies, we work hard to project the most compelling, up-to-date, and consistent image. But with content creation and distribution happening at top speed, how do you effectively manage, protect, and monitor your brand for maximum value?
At the FADEL booth, we will be showcasing Brand Vision – a powerful brand compliance and monitoring solution that protects and maximizes the use of your brand assets – combining content services with digital rights management and AI.
Brand Vision helps you to keep an eye on your brand across the content lifecycle with:
- Content Services – Centralize and enrich brand assets making them easily searchable and shareable across all stakeholders
- Digital Rights Management – Gain at-a-glance visibility into asset usage rights during production
- AI-Powered Content Tracker – Find brand assets, logos and marketing content live across the web and report on violations and expirations
- Brand Monitor & Picture Hub – Instantly find and source live, up-to-the-minute content with your brand, products and brand ambassadors from our picture hub
With Brand Vision by FADEL, your team will be able to create and maintain a unified image across all your marketing and advertising content while minimizing the risk of inconsistency and misuse.
To learn more about our brand compliance and content services platform, schedule a 1:1 session with our experts and visit the FADEL booth.
For more information on Brand Compliance, check out the following resources:
- Product Overviews
- Brand Vision – Content Services, Brand Compliance & Monitoring
- Rights Cloud Datasheet – Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Content Tracker
- PictureDesk for Brands – Picture Hub and Brand Monitor
- Case Studies
- Press Releases