Quality Assurance Analyst
QA Analyst responsible for the testing and the overall testing process of the product releases.
- Test system modifications to prepare for product releases.
- Develop testing scenarios that address areas such as database impact, functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, compatibility or usability.
- Design test cases, scenarios, automated scripts or test procedures.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Identify, analyze and document problems with application functions, output, online screens or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track progress.
- Assist in planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Advise, mentor, train or assist quality assurance analysts and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high quality code.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to customers.