Sales Executive/Director – Growing SaaS Software Company
The FADEL team is growing globally, and we are looking to attract experienced closers to our sales team. This is an individual contributor role.
We are looking for someone with a tenacity to bring in new business, a passion for building a business in the fast-moving software space. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up like culture.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells FADEL IPM Suite and ARC products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Leads prospect through sales process, successfully closes deals.
New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles
- 7+ years of ERP and/or SaaS software sales experience
- Proven track record of closing deals and attaining sales quotas
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Must be a hunter, the ability to open new accounts and develop new relationships is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred