- Learn and maintain our ready-made product Migration and Integration packages and implement them in strategic projects.
- Work closely with the managing technical consultant in order to understand the technical architecture and the integration/migration strategies
- Learn about the client’s business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs
- Map Data Migration activity with existing supported templates / interfaces and complete Gap / Fit Analysis
- Review all Gap/Fit Analysis on the existing interfaces and migration packages and develop them
- Develop client custom integrations and migrations
- Identify list of possible data migration for Master Data and Transactional Data
- Implement ETL for Source Data Migration
- Responsible for elaborating and writing technical design and specs documents
- Support Source to Target Data Mapping Documentation
- Monitor and perform regular auditing of all datasets to ensure data integrity.
- Work closely with the business analysis, quality assurance and development to ensure a quality and comprehensive delivery.
- Do performance analysis and tuning of already written procedures/queries.
- Learn and support all available reporting views to the client
- Be responsible for the development of custom/product reports
- Support the overall migration, integration and reporting testing/acceptance plan with the client
- Support the internal development and testing scenarios, volume testing and test automation related to integrations and reporting
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of FADEL systems and products
- Improve data migration / integration mechanisms into and out of IPM
- Beirut, Lebanon
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Expert level skills in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of writing migration and integration packages using PL/SQL for complex implementations
- Experience in SQL Tuning and Optimization
- Should demonstrate strong design skills, communication, and documentation skills
- Should demonstrate strong analytical skills and business-oriented thinking
- Ability to work under stress and tight schedules
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience using ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend is a Plus.
- Knowledge on development of and integration with SOAP/REST Web Services is a Plus.
- Experience developing or working with test automation