The Rights Stuff: How to Build Content Checks Into Your Workflow
Content teams face so much pressure to work quickly. The last thing they want to spend time on is researching content usage rights. But producing content that uses images, music, video or logos without the proper permissions opens you up to lawsuits, overage fees, and a tarnished brand reputation.
Join us for an in-depth look at how to build a workflow that covers rights-compliance without getting in your creative team’s way.
You’ll learn how to:
- Speed up content production by providing visibility into rights and restrictions
- Capture usage rights for assets in your DAM so you have clear information on what can and can’t be done with them
- Get instant visibility into content usage rights from Adobe Creative Cloud apps (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Integrate rights clearance checks into your creative tools
- Enable your production workflows with the ability to identify risks of misuse
- Make sure final marketing pieces adhere to expiration dates, channel restrictions and brand guidelines
Sign up today to learn how to stop content rights violations without slowing your content engine down.
Gregg Guest, VP of Product Management Cloud, FADEL
Gregg Guest is responsible for driving FADEL’s Rights Cloud product strategies and growing the company’s presence in the digital rights management arena. Gregg is an experienced thought leader on the complex topics of media production and content licensing, having previously worked with Marvel Entertainment, one of the leaders in character licensing and merchandising as well as HSI Productions, an award-winning commercial production company. Gregg also brings over twenty years of experience in marketing and technology to the role, including jobs as Communications Manager at renowned media/IP law firm Debevoise & Plimpton, and as Director of Software at Braveline Technology. Gregg received a Fine Arts degree from New York University in Film & Television and has won numerous awards for film making and screenwriting.