Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer is responsible for the testing of the product releases and creation of test suites.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Design, develop and maintain manual and automated GUI and API test suites.
- Execute tests on a daily basis.
- Analyze and report test results.
- Stay up to date on test automation tools and processes and suggest process improvements.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree with 2-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Good programming knowledge and experience (Java).
- Experience developing, executing and monitoring manual and automated test suites.
- Good knowledge of automated testing frameworks (TestNG).
- Experience using GUI and API test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Katalon Studio, Jmeter, Postman, REST Assured, SoapUI).
- Good knowledge or experience using source code management tools (SVN) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins) is a plus.
- Experience with test case management tools and issue tracking systems (like TestRail and JIRA).
- Experience with SQL databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL) is a plus.
- Good communication skills.