Senior QA Engineer
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for leveraging their knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle and testing processes, as well as their practical experience, for assisting in developing and executing test plans for FADEL’s software releases, including different types of manual and/or automated tests, and for conducting associated QA activities to ensure FADEL’s solutions work as expected and meet client needs.
- Work with development and product teams to identify, review and analyze product requirements and provide timely feedback.
- Assist in developing, documenting and executing test plans, covering both UI and API testing, to ensure proper test coverage.
- Assist in developing test automation frameworks and developing, executing and maintaining UI and API test automation scripts using selected tools
- Provide regular status updates and reports on testing activities to supervisors and summarize issues encountered in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with your peers to identify deficiencies in current processes, tools and technologies and propose solutions for continuous improvements
- Beirut, Lebanon
Desired Skills and Experience
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree with 5+ years of experience in QA
- Strong background and proven experience in manual and automated software testing
- Proficiency in QA best practices, processes and methodologies, as well as test management and issue tracking tools
- Experience developing, documenting and executing manual and automated test plans
- Technical proficiency in: SQL databases, programming languages (Java), GUI and API test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Postman, Jmeter)
- Good knowledge or experience using source code management tools (SVN) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins) is a plus
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills