The CloudOps Engineer is responsible for provisioning, monitoring, and securing FADEL Cloud Products in accordance with the business needs.
- Implement regular system upgrades to enhance service continuity and user experience.
- Apply pre-defined practices and processes to enhance efficiency of access for users.
- Execute releases’ preparation and upgrades.
- Provide technical support to team members and vendors in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
- Apply application/web servers’ installation and configuration.
- Perform Linux OS administration (upgrade, maintenance and backup).
- Engage with development, services, and client teams
- Support and monitor FADEL’s IPM/RC (Intellectual Property Management and Rights Cloud)
- Beirut, Lebanon
Desired Skills and Experience
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree (up to 5 years of experience in DevOps, or SecOps, or CloudOps)
- Good knowledge in database installations, configurations, performance tuning (preferably Oracle or Postgresql)
- Good knowledge in networking and security concepts
- Good knowledge in automation tools and scripting (preferably Jenkins)
- Good knowledge in cloud computing (preferably AWS)
- Fluency in written & spoken English and French languages