FADEL, innovator of rights and royalty management software, has worked with some of the biggest names in media, entertainment, publishing, fashion, beauty, high-tech and advertising. By automating talent and content rights management across videos, photos, ads, music, products and brands, and streamlining the processing of licensing royalties, FADEL’s cloud-based solutions have empowered businesses to significantly maximize revenues and increase process efficiencies.
FADEL is growing globally, and we are looking to add passionate and enthusiastic sales people to our team. This is an individual contributor role. We are looking for a competitive, self managed and ambitious sales person who is knowledgeable in Business to Business sales in the software world. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven culture.
- Sells the SaaS-based Rights Cloud and Content Eye products by identifying and qualifying leads and opportunities, developing relationships with prospects and proposing solutions.
- Works with marketing and inside sales team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Identifies business opportunities by qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, their needs and researching and analyzing sales options.
- Delivers sales presentations, product demos and proposals to clients as needed during the sales cycle.
- Owns the sales process from qualification to deal closure
- Maintaining accurate and clean records on Salesforce.com as well as leveraging lead generating tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Discoverorg.com
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
New York, NY
- 3+ years of Enterprise SaaS software sales experience
- Proven track record of lead generation, opportunity progression, closing deals and attaining or exceeding sales quotas
- Must be a hunter, the ability to open new accounts and develop new relationships is required
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Content Technology and Digital Asset Management industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred