Enterprise Account Director, IPM Suite, North America
The Enterprise Account Director will help FADEL with a significant business expansion driven by an exciting array of new products, including exciting growth areas driven by our cloud-native Brand Vision and PictureDesk solutions. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, comfortable with a technical sale, and ideally have royalty management software or ERP financials software experience, with a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience (preference of 10+ years).
- Proven history of new business quota attainment with software organizations that sell to Enterprise and Mid-Market customers – $250 mm in annual revenue and above
- Demonstrated Enterprise sales aptitudes (coachability, preparation, grit, etc.) and foundational consultative selling skill competencies (technical and business qualification and discovery that map proposed solution to customer impact)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience selling to the CFO functional area of companies
- While the role will principally be selling IPM suite (royalty management software sold to the finance function of an organization), we are open to this individual selling the full suite which additionally includes Brand Vision (Target is brand managers and DAM managers), and PictureDesk (Target is magazine publishers).
- New York City Metro or East Coast, USA
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience quarterbacking and effectively collaborating with internal teams and resources, from pre-sales to product to operations and leadership
- Comfortable in a metrics driven, accountable, outbound prospecting culture
- Familiarity with Meddpicc and Spiced sales methodologies
- Track record of individual sales goal over achievement, and very strong team collaboration track record (with internal stakeholders and within the sales team)
- personal DNA of maintaining key sales cycle activities and forecasting activities in the company CRM system to allow for seamless collaboration and visibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google G-suite
- Willing to travel to events and prospect locations as required
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $120k and $150k with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) including bonus or commission that would approximately double the base. Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.