Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and delivering qualified leads to our field sales team. You will leverage lead sources, nurture prospects, and set new meetings to help drive sales goals for an assigned territory. You will be measured and rewarded based on a clear set of individual metrics, and work within a collegial team of professionals.
You will be part of a venture-backed enterprise software company with a 10 year track record of serving industry-leading clients in the Media & Entertainment, Publishing and High Tech sectors.
- Manage the opportunity development process, with a focus on lead generation and qualification.
- Make outbound calls leading to first meetings for the field sales team.
- Work with Marketing and Field Sales to identify potential prospects, refine call scripts, and run campaigns.
- Research companies and markets to provide actionable insights.
- Prepare regular progress reports and suggest process improvements.
- Provide sales support to regional and national sales/sales support resources.
- Gather information and research on prospects and clients.
New York, NY OR Rye, New York
- Demonstrating a sales aptitude to uncover leads and drive with a hunter’s mentality and a passion to succeed
- Highly disciplined professional with a self-starter mentality and motivation to work independently
- 3 – 5 years of inside sales experience with technology business solutions over the telephone
- B2B telesales experience with software (enterprise and/or SAAS-based) that has longer sales cycles
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate technical information, clarify and document customer needs
- Ability to internalize and articulate the value proposition, tailoring to a prospect’s specific use case.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social media and CRM tools, e.g., LinkedIn, Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills –comfortable and confident when speaking with senior level executives
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguous/pressure situations
- Creative problem solver- you will find a way to get it done!
- Must be a team player
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience