Achievement Unlocked: Managing Content Monetization
Webinar: Game Connection
Dates: July 19 – August 1, 2021
FADEL Session- Live on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at 9 am EST / 3 pm CEST: Achievement Unlocked: Managing Content Monetization
Read About It: CLICK HERE
With a treasure trove of content created every day in the Gaming Industry, game publishers have mastered finding unique and creative ways to monetize that content. Join us as we walk through various games to identify and dissect these unique licensing strategies and the impact on rights and royalty management.
In the session we will discuss:
- Innovative inbound and outbound licensing strategies including merchandise, themed events, in-game content, music and more
- Licensing software to create granular rights and manage royalties as a driver for maximizing the IP potential
- How to accurately calculate and report royalties when introducing more complex business models into the mix such as subscriptions and sublicensing
- Performance tracking your content
- End user technology to foster communications with streamers, celebrities, and more
JD Feuerstein, Senior Business Analyst at FADEL
JD Feuerstein is a passionate gamer and subject matter expert on all-things licensing. As a Senior Business Analyst, JD has studied hundreds of licensing models, optimized business processes and designed rights & royalty systems across a multitude of verticals including publishing and gaming. JD is a life-long gamer, comic book & film enthusiast, is fascinated by cutting edge science & technology, passionate about hockey, and wears his geek badge with pride.