IPM Suite empowers publishers to increase revenue opportunities by licensing content – whether products or micro-content – to partners for distribution to their markets. In a single platform publishers can manage the full lifecycle of capturing “rights in” to the organization from authors and “rights out” to partners, ingesting sales data from all parties as well as a partner’s royalty reporting, validating the sales, and calculating royalty payments out to authors based on revenues and subrights revenue.
The solution supports:
- Management of royalties in and out in a single, end-to-end platform
- Publishing partners are able to report on sales and royalties through a self-service framework
- Workflow to validate reported royalties, calculate financials, and approve and authorize invoices to be posted
- Alert and recoupment on deal violations such as inaccurate royalty calculations or sales into unapproved territories
- Integration with 3rd party ERP systems for financials
- Calculation of author payouts based on negotiated rates for captured subrights revenue